May 5, 2009

Trampoline Fun(Take 2)

So yesterday, I had more time than I thought. So I took a few pics along with the help of an unnamed photographer. I have a tendency to jump extremely high. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how high. Probablymy feet are about 4 feet above the trampoline. That makes my head about 9-10 feet off the trampoline's surface and even higher off the ground!


This is yet another photo of me jumping. Unfortunately, the unprofessional photographer cut off my head.



And this is me doing a flip. It isn't as easy as it looks and it doesn't look easy. Translation is: it is difficult.




And this is me!

This just shows how high I am. Compare the size of the flipflop in picture 1 to the size in picture 2 when I am at my highest point. WOW! If I do say so myself.

2 comments:

mexicobound said...

I am never brave when jumping on a trampoline! I like to bounce gently and not go very high. But it looks like you have a blast with your trampoline!!

Christianna said...

that is so cool! :)