May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I found this poem by Bill Watterson(the really cool guy who writes Calvin and Hobbes comics) in the "Lazy Sunday Book". I thought it was fitting considering it is Mother's Day.
__________________
I was going to but a card
With hearts of pink and read,
But then I thought I would rather
Spend the money on me instead.
__________________________
It's awfully hard to buy things
When one's allowance is so small,
So I guess you're pretty lucky
I got you anything at all.
____________________________
"Happy Mother's Day to you."
There I said it Now I'm done
So how 'bout getting out of bed
And making breakfast for your son?
_______________________________
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott knowing your Mom as I do this poem is really kind of funny let me know her reaction if she sees this

Mr BBB

Christianna said...

haha thats cute :)