May 22, 2009

All the Art in my life

So this morning, a man from our church(who is a painter) came and gave my family a painting that he painted. It looks really awesome! This is the painting here below the melodious words I have typed.
The other thing with art that is in my life is this game that is pictured here below all these words that I am typing. The game is called "Masterpiece". In it you buy painting and sell them and try to make a fast buck by selling them for more than they are worth. This is Parker Brother's fourth game, and was made in 1970. It is out of print however which is probably why you don't see it in stores. Even though it isn't made anymore if you see it at a garage sale or inherit it from your grandma Ethel or you have the chance to play it, play it! It is way fun. So I have had a lot of artzy stuff in my life lately. And I guess that's about it.


No comments: