May 9, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened While I Was Mowing...

So a funny thing happened while I was mowing today. I was going long minding my own business when, "CHUNK!" The mower stopped. No biggie. I pulled the mower backward to see what I hit. I couldn't see anything. So I started the mower up again...that is I tried to start it again. The cord wouldn't pull. Come to find out the Mower blade was bent! My grandad and I tried to bend it back, but to no avail(Not sure what that means, but they say it a lot in books when someone is trying to do something, but can't). So I will probably be paying for a brand new mower blade quite soon. If you want to help me and make a donation to my cause, please call the toll free number on the bottom of your screen. But wait call in the next 5 minutes and you'll get a Danny show mug, compliments of "The Danny Show".
I learned something out of all of this: Don't ever bend the mower blade! It is bad doojoo!

6 comments:

HIS daughter said...

The Danny show! DUDE that is awesome! :-p I am sorry about the lawn mower :(

Anonymous said...

I would get some sheep then you could shear them and your sisters could use the wool to make sweaters and other clothes and any extra sheep your mom could make into sheep burgers . So see this solution would cause the whole family to come together all because of a bent mower blade
Mr BBB

mexicobound said...

Where's the number!?!? I want a freebie!!!! :)

Dan said...

Ok, so we need to make some mugs now!!!! Actually I am going to really do "The Danny Show". Once I have it up I will let you know. You will definitely be one of the first to be interviewed.

Scott Paris said...

I better be! I took the time out of my busy schedule to be on your show! Twice!:)

God's Student said...

i can make the mugs if you provide me with the funding...