May 4, 2009

Trampoline Fun

So I am a dingdong(there I admit it). And as a dingdong I tend to do dorky stuff, like what just happened a few minutes ago. I was looking at my blog, and I noticed I hadn't blogged in a while.
"What can I write about?"
"Why not take a bunch of dorky pictures of you on the trampoline?" Heather said in joking
And then I had an epiphany! I could take pictures of me on the trampoline! I was a genius. But I didn't have a lot of time to do that. So I'm posting pics I've taken in years past(it is sort of a hobby of mine).







So this is me in all my trampoline jumping/launching glory. Notice the way I have my mouth open at an exact 45 degree angle. That's talent.

So this is one of my favorite hobbies: Golf ball throwing. We dingdongs enjoy these things psycotic as they are. Unfortunately...

...this hobby is also quite dangerous. Searing pain can ensue when, the proper safety precausions aren't taken. A helmet and mouthguard are useful tools in this odd dingdongish hobby.



This is one of my favorite things to do. Flips cannonball style are way fun. If you have not experienced this you are quite deprived.


Sometimes things don't turn out right. Well, left. At least I think it is my left. You don't always get the perfect picture. But sometimes you get a funny caption:)

1 comment:

HIS daughter said...

ROFL!!! THat is awesome Scott! You are so funny :)