Mar 31, 2009

Problems with Go Diego Go



  1. Watched Go Diego Go with Jack today and Heather and I noticed some problems with the episode. I have posted them for your enjoyment.

  1. In the episode the penguin egg is lost. The egg would freeze when the parent isn't keeping it warm.
  2. Seagul trys to steal egg. What would a seagul do with a penguin egg?
  3. Deigo teaches the penguin how to waddle. Waddling in an inate behavior!
  4. Diego feeds the the baby penguin a squid leg about 3 inches long. The food needs to be chewed up. Then the parent penguin regurgitates it into the baby's mouth, Let me see you do that Diego!
  5. Diego and the baby penguin hop on rocks that are one foot apart. Why don't they just walk(or waddle) in between the rocks?
  6. The hanglider catches a updraft wind that just happens to come when he unfolds the hanglider. Plus he doesn't jump from a high place.
  7. In the end the Penguins all say honk. Sounds more like a goose!
  8. The penguins speak Spanish:)!

Problems with the show in general:

Kids are alone in wild,drive jeeps,sing every 5 minutes on unimportant things,Rescue pack has a cooler theme than Diego.

Other than this stuff I had a normal day!

6 comments:

HIS daughter said...

HOW DO YOU CATCH ALL THIS STUFF?!?!?! Way wow :) That was funny and made me laugh :) I am glad you got that all out of your system ;)

God's Student said...

I get in trouble for making observations like that...I'm glad some one else sees this the way I do!

Christianna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA wow that is hilarious!!! that just totally made my day. LOL!

Jenny said...

wow scott!!! you have some amazing observation skills! You should become a kids show critc :)

Jac said...

Well, I am not sure what to tell you Scott....I think you may need to come back to my house for a little while all this spare time in Ithaca watching kids shows is really getting to you I can tell!

Scott Paris said...

Maybe being observant and being realistic are my spiritual gifts. Now how to use them is another matter.