Mar 29, 2009

Delevans


Went to church this morning at Tabernacle Baptist. There were some missionaries there: the Delevans. They are missionaries in North Jay, Maine. It was awesome to hear how God is working in their lives. I got me thinking how cool it would be to go and serve with them. It was totally a God moment. I might see if it is even a remote possibility. That would be awesome to serve God there. But in the meantime I'll serve him here in this crazy town. (P.S. Here is a picture of their family. I'm going to pray for them. I encourage you to do the same.)

2 comments:

HIS daughter said...

Hey Scott! Definately praying! That is awesome that your heart is open to God's call...keep serving Him :)
Blessings!

Christianna said...

hey i know them too! thats neat. mr. delevan and my dad were buddies in high school. thats neat that God is leading you. keep following Him! :)