Mar 24, 2009

Cell Phones





Last night my parents went shopping. Little did I know... I was watching TV(cartoons to be exact) when a little blue box showed up in the left hand corner of the screen. NY Call it said. I picked up and it was mom.


"We're at the Verizon store." she said.


"What are you doing there?" I asked.


"We bought cell phones." she replied.


The rest of her words faded away. I was in shock!(I've never been in shock before,but this was it.) When they got home my sister darling girl that she is began to help them set them up. I sat and watched. Technology isn't my thing(unless it is a computer). I am happy with the shortwave receptors God put on either side of my head. Sure they don't work occasionally,but they do their job. I don't need a cell phone. But mom and Dad do.

4 comments:

God's Student said...

Awesomeness...I love your sense of humor.

Jac said...

Awesome! So wait how come you haven't called me and given me your parents new cell phone numbers yet??? I feel kind of slighted! That should have been like a numebr one priority! Seriously Scott you should know that! So what are their numbers....it is important that I am able to get in contact with you at all times and in all places! :-P

God's Student said...

Why would he call you first, Jac? I am like...um....idk what I am like...never mind....EPIC FAIL!

Jac said...

Haha! I win!!!