Mar 18, 2009

Photos of the New Homestead

These are the deer. Doesn't matter that there are tons of people around. These deer are the rulers of the town trapsing wherever they want. (And guess what the woods is filled with smart pills :)!)





This is Heather's pink room. About the only clean room in the entire house.



This is Jackson's blue and tan room. Same as Lauren's room...filled with toys!




This is Lauren's room. Two beds, Barbies galore, and a whole lot of other toys to keep her occupied for hours.





This is my room. A little messy, but it works













4 comments:

Sean said...

looks like a nice home. do you enjoy haveing your own room?

Jac said...

Your room is just a little messy? I dont think a little quite covered it! :-P And I helped you clean and set up your room so how come it is messy again already????? HUh? :-P Very nice though Scott....lol....I just love your new blog I especially like the part about smart pills in the woods! Make sure you dont feed those to your siblings!

COUNTRYWOMAN said...

Nice blog Scott. I really appreciate the pics. Keep up the good work. We missed you in YG tonight. Mrs. B.

Scott Paris said...

Yeah Sean. It is kinda cool. Sorry that the room is messy,Jac. I'm glad you appreciate the pics Mrs. Baker. Miss you all a lot.
Scott