Jun 26, 2009

Why I haven't been Posting: A recap of Tuesday-Thursday

So I haven't been posting. Here's why:
  • Tuesday- Laura Bartholemew was here visiting, so we spent the day at Taughanock Falls. I took a lot of scenic photography(in other words pics of the water/rocks/logs)
  • Wednesday- Picking strawberries(me) and making jam(not me). I probably could have posted,but I was too lazy. Watched National Treasure on TV.(Pretty cool movie)
  • Thursday- Going to dentist. No cavities :) but lots of plaque and tartar :( Mowed some of the lawn at Wyoming,then it started to thunder and lightning, so I had to call it quits.

So that is where I have been. Sorry!

2 comments:

Christianna said...

wow thats pretty cool! i would be creeped out if i was there!

Laura Bartholomew said...

Duh sill u were to busy to post cause u were soaking up my visiting you and the fam!!! :-) lol admit it we jes had a blast!!!