Jun 6, 2009

Music Man

So last night was my trumpet concert. It went pretty well I guess. I played some pretty cool songs: The Matador, America The Beautiful On Parade, A Little Bit Of Jazz, Doxology, Ect. Then, after getting back at 10 o'clock the previous night, I had a piano recital at 9:30 AM ET. It went pretty good I guess. I played Brian's Song(which is the theme from a movie called Brian's Song(imagine that). If you've never seen the movie,watch it! If you're a guy and you like football,watch it! If you're a girl and you like to cry, watch it! If you're a guy or girl and you like to cry and or like football, watch it!) I also played Rejoice Ye Pure In Heart. In the order I was last, and usually the best person is last. That was pretty encouraging! I was told by one of the mothers who has never seen the movie that while I was playing the song she teared up. And my uncle(who has seen the movie and doesn't show much emotion most of the time) said he teared up as well. So I have been really encouraged these past two days! I will hopefully continue to progress and do well.

COMING SOON! PICTURES FROM THE PARIS FAMILY'S VISIT TO THE CORNING GLASS MUSEUM!

No comments: