Apr 19, 2009

Pray for...

  1. Hey, all you bloggers/blog-checkers/prayer warriors. I have a few quick prayer requests. The first is that Heather and Lauren will get better. My mom is well again, but the girls caught whatever my mom had.
  2. Today I went into shock again. I was riding in the van, coming home from church. Then, my dad told me. If I had been standing I would have fallen backward and hit my head. Some one gave the church $10,000(yes, ten thousand dollars!) for the purpose of starting a youth ministry! Pray that we get youth and can use the money wisely.
  3. Pray that I can get back into the groove. I've been going to bed at weird times and eating at weird times. I am exhausted! Pray that I can get my stength back and keep on going. Thanks!

3 comments:

CATTLTEKMAN said...

Is the idea to pay youth to come because at the minimum wage rate of $6/hr this could go quite a ways. I might even be persuaded to particapate myself although being older I might qualify for a higher rate of pay.
Seriuosly now that is great but what you really need for a youth minitry is kids so we will be praying that they come just keep being an embasador for Christ.

HIS daughter said...

Hey praying so very hard! THAT IS AWESOME ABOUT THE YOUTH!!! Praying that God will bring them in :)

Scott Paris said...

Some one ranked this post as dumb. I feel very insulted.