Apr 18, 2009

Lacrosse

So today I went to my first lacrosse game. Now I can see why Jordan and others are so into this game. Two undefeated teams were playing each other: Princeton Tigers and the Cornell Bears(or Big Red). The game was cool, but some of the spectators were kinda weird. Take the first half for example. In the first half we sat beside a man who had a voice so loud it shook the bleachers(literally). Then in the last quarter we sat beside two teen boys who were commenting on how stupid lacrosse was.(Why someone would spend money to get into a game that they don't like I'll never know.) So anyway, Cornell beat Princeton 10-7. It was cool! Other than that it was a normal day!

1 comment:

God's Student said...

I love lacrosse. Its a lot of fun...you should try it when you get the chance.