Aug 24, 2009

Polar Xtremes Day #0 and #1

So Sunday night the ministry team from Watkins Glen came over to the parsonage. Let me see if I can remember all the names.
  • Joel
  • Jonathan
  • Elizabeth
  • Evilyn
  • Christine
  • Joe
  • Peter
  • Pastor Jeremy and his wife, Melody

So we had pizza and Mt. Dew and hung out and debreifed until 10PM. That was day #0. Day #1 we got up and had breakfast at 7:30. By 8:15 we were on our way to church. My job in VBS is I am the Tech boy. Powerpoint,CD player, videos, and picture taking. So I don't really belong to a group,but then again, I kind of belong to all the groups! So I took pictures and did PP and stuff and then at noon everybody had lunch. And my Dad debreifed and there were a lot of uncomfortable pauses and eventually they had to go home. But they will be back tomorrow to do puppets and the other stuff they do. I can't wait!

No comments: