Nov 19, 2009

Evolution: The Big Bang

So in my Biology, we're learning about evolutionary theories. I think that I may end up doing several posts on evolution. The first of the evolutionary theories is the Big Bang theory.

Allow me to compile a list of reasons that the big bang is baloney:

  1. The second law of thermodynamics states that "In a system, a process that occurs will tend to increase the total entropy of the universe." A big explosion isn't going to produce better stuff. The stuff will get worse.
  2. What are the chances that you can blow up a minivan and get a Mercedes Benz? If you know how to do this please email me! Saying that an explosion creates matter is hogwash.
  3. Theoretically when the sun "blew up" it created the planets. But the planets have little hydrogen and helium, plus they don't all rotate in one direction, plus they all have different axises (or is it axi?), plus they have moon that orbit opposite to the way the planets orbit.

Big Bang is Big Baloney! Case closed! If you know of any other proofs that the previous statement is true, let me know! I'd love to learn more!

No comments: