Oct 24, 2009

My Fears

The saying goes: Tis the season to be scarified. This is usually true,because Halloween is about scary stuff. It's about scaring the socks off everyone. It's about people's fear. And so since I'm not planning on getting scared I thought I would just tell everyone the stuff I'm afraid of:

Heights of 50 feet or more (Little heights I can deal with, like getting on the roof, trampoline jumping, etc.)
Strangers that I have to interact with(Random people I don't have to interact with that I meet on the street are OK,but if I'm going to have to work with them/play with them/minister with them, etc. then I get kinda nervous)
Girls(Yes, I do mean in general. That's one I'm trying to work on,because I know I need to just be myself and not worry about what they think. I guess I'm also sort of afraid they'll laugh at me. With me or at my jokes is OK, but not at me. Something I need to work on.)
Snakes( In glass cases is way cool. Out in the wild, in my bed or in my hand kind of scares me though. But if I had to handle them, I think I would want a long sticky thing with a hook on the end.)

Other than those things, I'm not really afraid of anything else. If you think of anything else let me know.

No comments: